23/24 Open Enrollment opening March 1st. Come back for more information.
Monroeville Schools uses the Final Forms software to enroll new K-12 students online. If you have a preschool student, please go to the Preschool page for instructions. Please note, that no
student will be enrolled without an appointment and due to time restraints will not start
attending on the same day as enrollment.
Please check with your county auditor to determine if you are a resident of the Monroeville Local Schools District at Huron County Auditor (419) 668-4304, or Erie County Auditor (419) 627-7746.
If you are a RESIDENT of Monroeville School District:
1. If you do not have an existing Monroeville Final Forms account you will find instructions on creating one on by clicking Final Forms Account Registration from the list of downloads on this page. If you do not have access to a computer or smartphone, please call Janet Gerber at 419-465-3510 to set up an appointment in which you will be provided a computer and any assistance needed. Parents with existing Final Forms accounts should log in and click the Add Student option.
2. After you complete the forms online, you MUST call for an appointment to complete the registration process. Please contact the district registrar at 419-465-3510 to schedule an appointment. Incoming 7-12 graders will also receive an appointment to meet with the guidance counselor in order to create a schedule.
3. A custodial parent or legal guardian must bring the following documents to your appointment. No person other than a parent or legal guardian will be permitted to enroll a student.
- Student birth certificate
- Photo identification of the custodial parent or legal guardian.
- Immunization Record
- Individualized Education Plan (IEP) - This only applies to special education students.
- Proof of custody - In the event of a legal separation or divorce, the parent who has legal custody must provide a complete copy of the court-ordered custody agreement that indicates the parent is the residential parent of the child for school purposes.
- Proof of residency - In addition to the Sworn
State of Residency included in the enrollment packet, please bring in an
item with your name and current address such as a deed, lease, rent receipt, current utility bill, etc.
- If your student has been enrolled in another school system, we realize most of these items will come with their records, but waiting on records will greatly delay the enrollment process and may not contain everything needed.
- Most recent grade card, transcript, or
withdrawal grades - Needed for 7-12 grade students for scheduling purposes
If you are a NON-RESIDENT wishing to apply for Open Enrollment:
1. Review the Open Enrollment Guidelines and Stipulations provided in the downloads section.
2. Print and fill out the Open Enrollment Application and return it per instructions.
3. Once you receive notification that your student has been approved for open enrollment, please continue
with the enrollment process by following steps 1 - 3 above