Enrollment for the 2021-2022 School Year is now open in Final Forms!
Please do not enroll pre-school students in Final Forms
STEPS FOR ENROLLING A STUDENT:
Monroeville Schools now uses the Final Forms software to enroll new K-12 students online. If you have a pre-school student, please go to the Pre-School page for instructions and a separate application. Please note, no
student will be enrolled without an appointment and due to time restraints will not start
attending the same day as enrollment.
Please check with your county auditor to determine if you are a resident of the Monroeville Local Schools District at Huron County Auditor (419) 668-4304, or Erie County Auditor (419) 627-7746.
If you are a RESIDENT of Monroeville School District:
1. If you do not have an existing Final Forms account, please click here to create one. If you do not have access to a computer or smart- phone, please call Janet Gerber at 419-465-3510 to set up an appointment in which you will be provided a computer and any assistance needed. Parents with existing Final Forms accounts should click here to log in and fill out the online Enrollment Packet
2. After you submit your forms online, you MUST call for an appointment to complete registration. Please contact the District Registrar at 419-465-3510 to schedule an appointment. Incoming 7-12 graders will also receive an appointment to meet with the guidance counselor in order to create a schedule.
3. A custodial parent or legal guardian must bring the following documents with you when you come to your appointment. No person other than a parent or legal guardian will be permitted to enroll a student.
- Student birth certificate
- Photo identification of the custodial parent or legal guardian.
- Immunization Record
- Individualized Education Plan (IEP) - Only
applies to special education students.
- Proof of custody - In the event of a legal separation or divorce, the parent who has legal custody must provide a complete copy of the court-ordered custody agreement that indicates the parent is the residential parent of the child for school purposes.
- Proof of residency - In addition to the Sworn
State of Residency included in the enrollment packet, please bring in an
item with your name and current address such as a deed, lease, rent receipt, or
current utility bill, etc.
- Please note - If your student has been enrolled in another school system, we realize most of these items will come with their records, but waiting on records will greatly delay the enrollment process and may not contain everything needed.
- Most recent grade card, transcript, or
withdrawal grades - Needed for 7-12 grade students for scheduling purposes
If you are a NON-RESIDENT wishing to apply for Open Enrollment:
1. Click here to review the Inter-District Open Enrollment Plan, Guidelines, and Stipulations
2. Fill out the Open Enrollment Application available by clicking here and return per instructions.
3. Once you receive notification that your student has been approved for open enrollment, please continue with the enrollment processing by following steps 1 - 3 above.