Governor Dewine has determined schools may only fill stadiums and gymnasiums to 15% of their capacity. As a result the following will be the Firelands Conference Policy with regards to tickets to events.
Each athlete’s family will have the opportunity to purchase up to 4 tickets for home games. For away games each family will be allowed up to 2 tickets.
- Tickets will be pre-sold only.
- Students will be able to purchase those tickets on game day, or Friday for a Saturday contest, at lunch.
- Tickets for varsity events will be $6 and JH events $5. There will be no passes or student tickets available.
- Cash or checks will be accepted for payment and should be sent with students to school.
- Adults, WILL NOT, be able to come to the building to buy pre-sale tickets.
- Lost tickets CANNOT be replaced.
- No tickets will be sold at the facility on game night to home fans.
- At Marsh Field the Concession Stand gate, south end of the field, will be for home fans only. The entrance near the parking lot will be for visiting fans only.
- The MAC will only have one entrance for both home and visitors and it will be the main doors.
- At The Game
- Before any fan attends a game, we ask that you take your temperature and check your symptoms. If you have a fever or are experiencing any of the COVID symptoms or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID, DON’T ATTEND THE GAME.
- The gates will open 45 minutes before each football game and 30 minutes before all other contests.
- Masks are required by the Governor for all indoor and outdoor contests and must be worn for the duration of the event. No one will be admitted without a mask.
- Social Distancing will be required at all times. Seats will be marked and lines will be placed on sidewalk and concession areas. Fans must keep their distance while walking to and from those areas.
- There will be no Re-entry to contests. If you leave the game for any reason you will not be allowed back into the facility.
- No congregating will be allowed. When the game is over, fans will need to exit the facility immediately.
For away games, vouchers will be given to athletes by their coach the day before the contest. Those vouchers should be taken to the away school and given to the ticket office to let them know to sell the holder a ticket. Lost vouchers CANNOT be replaced.